August 1, 2022
AY 2022 – 2023
Race, Equity and Diversity in Art and Design, an Undergraduate Fellowship:
This fellowship provides support to a student enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts. The fellowship offers professional development support in the amount of $1500.
– Be enrolled full-time (at least 12 hours) when receiving the fellowship.
– Be enrolled in an undergraduate program in the Herberger Institute for Design and Art (HIDA), Tempe campus. (Online not eligible).
– Demonstrate engagement with race, equity, and diversity in their art/design work.
– Have demonstrated financial need (by FAFSA).
– Have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours (junior or senior status
Please send by August 1, 5pm 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– 500-word statement describing how your work engages with the topics of race, equity or diversity in Design and Art,